Health tips 2017
- About Us
- Admission Form
- Our Website
- Question papers
- Courses Offered By Us & List Of Recognized School and College Of Nursing In India
- B.Sc Nursing: Time Table & Results
- GNM & ANM: Time Table & Results
- How to get registered with Madhya Pradesh Nurses Council (MPNRC)
- Read Today's News
- Nursing Care Plan For Students
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Hot Tiger Balm includes a blend of oil and herbs that relieves muscle pain by helping increase the blood circulation around the sore muscle, let's try making your own.
This homemade version of all natural hot tiger balm is used often in my family as my husband is a carpenter and suffers from sore muscles on a regular bases.
Not only will you save money with this DIY recipe but you will know exactly what the ingredients included are so there are no worries about any added chemicals, plus it works great!
You will need: 1 ounce of beeswax, 1/4 cup of coconut, 10 drops of camphor essential oil, 10 drops of peppermint essential oil, 8 drops of eucalyptus oil, 4 drops of clove essential oil, 6 drops of cinnamon essential oil, a small glass or tin container and a double boiler.
1. Place the coconut oil and beeswax in the double boiler on low.
2. Stir until melted and combined.
3. Add your liquid to your glass jar or container.
4. Quickly add all of the essential oils and stir until mixed well.
5. Seal your jar and let cool.
6. Apply your Homemade Hot Tiger Balm as needed